About Me

My photo
Ripon, CA, United States
I am a stay at home mom who loves crafts, scrapbooking, baking, surfing the web, and chasing my kids around. I just realized the house is NEVER going to be clean again. I have an amazing husband who is patient, loving and who cooks and cleans. We've been married for over ten years now. This is our life.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Look Who's Standing

There have been so many "firsts" with Nate in the last couple weeks.  It's unreal.  I remember the same thing happening with AJ. 



I'm standing!!!!
Nate's first bottom tooth made an appearance last week.  Man, is that thing sharp!!  No wonder he is cranky!  He also pulled himself up in his crib by himself last week.  He is mobile now too.  He isn't crawling per se, but he is scooting ALL over on his tummy and pulling himself along.  It is so cute and he is so proud of himself.  He's sitting up like a champ.  He also really enjoys climbing on AJ the second he sees him laying next to him.  AJ thinks it's really funny and tells Nate to keep doing it!

Here I come!!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

He's so cuuuuuuuuuute!! I wanna see that lil' tooth of his.