About Me

My photo
Ripon, CA, United States
I am a stay at home mom who loves crafts, scrapbooking, baking, surfing the web, and chasing my kids around. I just realized the house is NEVER going to be clean again. I have an amazing husband who is patient, loving and who cooks and cleans. We've been married for over ten years now. This is our life.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Ryan's Baptism

The boys and I were able to go to Ryan's baptism over Easter weekend.  We were so glad we could join him on his special day.  It was such a good baptism!  So proud of Ryan.


Watching the water pour into the font.

Father and son moment.


Family pic.  Missing Christina.  Tear.


Ry and one of his Primary Teachers.

Afterwards.  Look at that handsome young man in a suit!  


 Cousins.  Only got a couple snapshots of AJ.  He was camera shy.



CTR cookies for refreshments.  I made the shield shape by bending a metal biscuit cutter.  It wasn't quite wide enough, but it was close enough.  The kids loved them!

Afterwards we went to their house and had a nice dinner.  Deb noticed there was double rainbow outside.  It was so awesome!  We had to hurry and snap a pic with Ry before it went away!



0 comments: