About Me

My photo
Ripon, CA, United States
I am a stay at home mom who loves crafts, scrapbooking, baking, surfing the web, and chasing my kids around. I just realized the house is NEVER going to be clean again. I have an amazing husband who is patient, loving and who cooks and cleans. We've been married for over ten years now. This is our life.

Monday, June 01, 2009

On the Go





This little guy is on the move! And I am exhausted. He is rolling and moving all around, and really trying to crawl. He would constantly try to squirm out of his swing, which is where we would put him while we prepared dinner or ate, etc. So I haven't been able to get much done lately. So last weekend we bought a walker and a high chair. So far he likes them. He even "walked" backwards about two feet himself. It was so funny.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh he's gets cuter with every picture. He looks just like you in that picture in his walker!

Deb said...

Just think how fast will your house is filling up with baby stuff. Does he like his food?

Jody said...

Yes he loves his food. He cries when he is done with his veggies! I'm sure that won't last long.